We'll be basing ourselves in the Lynton / Lynmouth
area for the weekend.
Throughout the weekend we'll be doing long exposures, sunsets, and also astro (night sky)
photography. Some of the activities will of course be dependant on weather / clouds.
Places are limited to 10 people.
To get the most out of the weekend you will need a (sturdy) tripod, and a 10-stopper ND filter.
Friday 22nd July to Sunday 24th July.
£125 for the weekend
Please contact me via my contact
What will be covered
- Using a "10-stopper" ND filter
- Manual mode - using Shutter, Aperture, and
- White balance - the effect it can make on your photographs
- Manual Focus - Sometimes for a tricky subject, it's best to manually focus the lens
- Composition - Some basic tips to help achieve a
well balanced photograph
- Post Processing - Using some of the images
taken on the trip, I'll be demostrating my
post processing technique
In addition if you have any specific questions, I'll be there to help throughout.
Recommended equipment (but not necessarily
- Digital camera (ideally SLR or mirrorless)
- A 10-stopper neutral density filter
- A wide (ish) angle lens that you can attach
the ND filter to
- A long telephoto lens to compress distance
in landscapes, and for wildlife
- Extra camera batteries as some cameras tend to
eat batteries while doing long exposures.
- Spare memory card
- Appropriate clothing
- A tripod is essential for this PED
- A remote cable trigger will make things