Birmingham? Really? I know, who'd thought right? I
mean Birmingham of all places? Actually it's a rather
nice city, with lots to see and photograph there.
It'll run from lunchtime (12 noon ish) through to 9/10pm.
Birmingham City Centre
Please contact me via my contact
What will be covered
- Long Exposures using ND filters
- Long Exposures at night
- Street Photography
In addition if you have any specific questions, I'll be there to help throughout.
Recommended equipment (but not necessarily
- Digital camera (ideally SLR or mirrorless)
- Lens between 10 and 70mm will probably be
perfect for the majority of this PED
- Extra camera batteries as some cameras tend to
eat batteries while doing long exposures.
- A tripod is essential for this PED if you
want to try the long exposures
- A remote cable trigger will make things